In the inaugural episode of my new long form interview show, I sat down with Kotaku’s editor-at-large, Kirk Hamilton. We discuss Kirk’s background in jazz music, his journalism career at Kotaku, and how it all jives together. Tune in as I pick Kirk’s brain and learn more about one of raddest reviewers in the video game industry.
Dope Facts about Kirk
- Kirk knows his stuff about video games and all that jazz
- Wrote a positive review using the word “nope” extensively
- Loves Avatar: The Last Airbender
Links to articles mentioned in the interview
(Listed in order of publication date)
- Onward, Pac-Man!
- Amnesia: A Machine of Pigs Review
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Review
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Review
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Review
- Inside Review
- Gravity Rush 2 Review
Kirk’s first album The Exited Door
“I’m just a musician who landed a cool writing gig.”- Kirk Hamilton from his blog post Holding On To San Francisco